Thursday, April 4, 2013

Chocolate As The Ultimate Comfort Food

People from all over the world  eat chocolate. No matter where you are, how you are feeling, having a bite of that piece of chocolate can always bring you the good mood and luck.

I am a big fan of chocolate and I find it has the magic to calm me down when I am extremely depressed or pressured. Maybe the sweetness that comes to me when I take the very first bite washes away my sorrows. Or the smoothness I taste reminds me the way to smooth things out. However I never have too much chocolate at one time. Not only because of the calories, but also because it makes me sick when I have too much and can ruin my good mood. So even when I am really down and feel like having 2 bars of chocolate, I will take only 2 pieces. Because I know that's how much my body needs, and for the rest, I will just let the magic do it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment